12.6.12

Sailor Shoes|



Striped ShoeStriped ShoeStriped Shoe
| Shoes - River Island |
New purchase from Todays shopping trip!

This weather is making me so lazy, so I really don't have anything to report unless you'd all like to hear about how tidy my room is after 2 solid days of cleaning and throwing stuff out? ... yeah, i didn't think so.

The end of the week is looking up though, with work tomorrow which usually wouldn't be at all exciting but it's my first shift in about a month so i'm looking forward to seeing everyone (and i'm in desperate need for cash!). On Thursday I get my summer project on Thursday, officially making me free for the summer it's also my friend Jess' 21st birthday so we're all hitting the town and I could not be more excited to get dressed up, get drunk and dance with my girls!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment